I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award two weeks ago by Annlyel from Annlyel Online! However, because of my involvement with Clean Movie Month Blogathon and other movie reviews I wanted to get caught up on, I didn’t have time to complete this post as soon as I had wanted to. Since I’m taking an out of town trip this weekend, I chose to create and publish this post before I left. Before I begin this nomination, I’d like to thank Annlyel for taking the time to recognize my blogging efforts! She has so kind and supportive of not only me as a blogger, but also of my blog. Check out her blog at
Like most blogging awards, there are a series of requirements that must be followed. They are:
- Feature the award banner anywhere on your blog
- List all of the nine rules
- Thank the person who nominated you as well as feature a link to their blog
- Explain what the Mystery Blogger Award is. Make sure credit the award creator and provide a link to their blog
- Share three things about yourself to your readers
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers (if possible)
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog
- Create five question to ask your nominees. One of the questions has to be either weird or funny, so please specify this within your list of questions.
- Provide a link to your best post(s)
Before I continue, I need to share what the Mystery Blogger Award is. It is:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma
Now it’s time for me to share three things about myself, which are:
- After a request from K from K at the Movies, I have created a special email address so my readers and followers could contact me! It’s connected to a special page under the tab “Contact Me”. The address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have looked at my list of Upcoming Blogathons, located at the right-hand side of my blog, you would see the banner for the 2019 6th Annual Christmas in July Blogathon from the website, Christmas TV History. I am one of the participants and my series of answers to Joanna Wilson’s questions will be posted on, I believe, July 28th! You can read that post on the website Christmastvhistory.com.
- This week, I reviewed my 100th movie! That review was for the film, Christmas Camp, which I reviewed for the Christmas in July Blogathon from Drew’s Movie Reviews. I will commemorate this achievement after my out of town trip that I’m taking this weekend.
For this segment, I’ve chosen ten nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award! They are:
Raveena from Raveena Nigam
Robin from Pop Culture Reverie
Maddy from Maddy Loves Her Classic Films
Crystal from Maybe Crazy Help
Tony from Seattle’s Best Pest Detection
Eddie from Jordan and Eddie (The Movie Guys)
AHazardDesigns from Elves Choice
AZ from AthemovieZ
Jordan from The Art of Blogging
Crystal from In The Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood
And now is time to answer Annlyel’s question’s!
1. (Weird) What strange food combination have you ever experimented with and realized it was actually kind of delicious?
It would have to be pieces of apple on pizza. I actually like eating pizza with pineapple on the slices, so apples as an added ingredient isn’t that weird for me.
2. If there was any ancient civilization you could visit what would it be?
Since I’m a fan of Atlantis: The Lost Empire, I would visit Atlantis! It would be interesting to see how similar or different Atlantis is from the movie.
3. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
Prancer has always had a special place in my heart! It’s a simpler story, but I find it to be very sweet. I also like A Smokey Mountain Christmas starring Dolly Parton. For me, it’s the best “modern” re-telling of “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”!
4. What’s your idea of a dream vacation?
As I’ve mentioned before, I have always wanted to go to Dollywood. What would make this trip a dream vacation is if it were all expenses paid.
5. Reality, drama, or comedy; what’s your favorite television show genre?
Judging by the shows that I re-cap (When Calls the Heart and Chesapeake Shores), I would choose drama. With Hallmark’s shows specifically, there’s not only a good balance of comedy and drama, but also messages and themes that are realistic and relatable.
Here are my list of questions for my nominees!
- Funny: What is the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
- Which 2020 released movie are you looking forward to?
- What was the last book you read?
- Are there any movie related mysteries you would like to see solved? If so, which one?
- Which cake flavor is you favorite?
I’ve made a list of what I think are some of the best blog posts of mine! They are:
Have fun at the movies!